You can’t miss this event, EAUC’s annual conference provides:
- Exceptional opportunities for members and associates to network and explore potential for collaboration with colleagues engaged in higher education economic development;
- Learning from industry leaders and best practices associated with the great work of University Centers from across the nation;
- Exposure to Innovative Economic Prosperity designated institutions that will provide thought leadership to economic development and innovation shared initiatives;
- Inside information to anticipated federal organizational funding, how to secure the funding and other strategic changes particularly given the transition to a new administration; and
- Preparation for advocating and shared talking points for making hill visits.
Come learn firsthand from Federal Agencies, the Administration, Congressional Staff, and Private Sector constituents and spark new ideas for advancing your own work!
Conference Location(s) and Collaborator:
Association of Public Land Grant Universities
1307 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005-4722
For more than a decade the Educational Association of University Centers has delivered this high-value public policy oriented learning conference to ensure University Centers and Institutions of Higher Education engaged in economic development have first-hand knowledge of the Federal economic development agenda and associated funding opportunities.
In the meantime, “Save The Date” and make plans to attend.
More information soon….